Friday, March 4, 2011

Stay positive anyway


.
Life has a way of taking us on some crazy twists and turns at times

there hasn't been much available time for creative play



. . . . . . . . . .



imagine my delight when finding these luscious beauties

at the courtyard door upon returning home from another long day



It is so nice to be appreciated




it brought a smile to my heart and a lift to my spirit

and the paint supplies came out of hiding





lovely inspiration for new ceramic dish designs




& spring is on it's way !






.

7 comments:

  1. Paulette, What a lovely tabletop. And I am so glad to see spring on the way! Your rose dish is stunning! Will you have it for sale on Etsy?

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't realised how much seeing your work brightens my day until I saw today's post after some weeks of silence. I am guessing from your post title that your being busy hasn't all been good news. It's so nice to see you back, and I hope that things are improving for you.

    Thank you for a happy sunny yellow burst of flowers in the day.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very smarty & pretty, indeed!

    Happy TS and enjoy your w/end.

    Greetings from the snowy Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do i love your ceramics, but you style them so beautifully for photos! Thinking you need a playday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The roses were beautiful and now you can enjoy them longer in that gorgeous dish design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yellow roses are beautiful and the plate you painted to match is simply gorgeous. You have such a wonderful talent.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, What a beautiful inspiration, yellow roses. Love your plates and your blog. I look forward to seeing more. Thanks, Cindy

    ReplyDelete