Monday, March 28, 2011

Inspiration continues...




OH MY GOODNESS ! WELCOME TO MY WORLD !!!







I was laughing out loud at this photo !

What a messy girl I am...but oh so creative

So somehow in my mind that makes it okay !

LoVe my girlfriend Gail for sharing this snap shot
she took of me while creating this new piece,
created with clay and ripped cotton sheets for the roses

( I am adding another stem to the side of the vase in this photo )

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes thru firing okay
and I can share a photo of the piece when it is finished.


here is a snap after the 1st firing


now I will be color glazing the stems and leaves
and adding values...

you may view the finished piece here


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't wait to see this finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! Looks like a it will be stunning - just as much as your painted plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, always doing something new and beautious maximus.you go girl ,Wendi
    cats@fancyfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these are beautiful! The finished product will amazing. Love the process :) You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete