Friday, February 17, 2017

Treasured vintage button collection



I pulled out my button box and gathered together over 50 

of my all-time favorite vintage gold toned buttons.





A wide piece of elastic was the perfect base to attach them to. 

I cut it to fit my wrist and dyed it to match.




Some of my treasured collection of vintage gold tone buttons




that have been hidden away for so long are brought out and



 all lovingly hand sewn onto a piece of wide elastic 

that I dyed to match.



I love it!   




Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too!







I couldn't seem to stop with just one!





Grateful to have it included in the latest issue of 

Jewelry Affaire!
.


.

1 comment:

  1. Love! Love! Love each one! I couldn't chose just one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete