Friday, January 22, 2010

Anthropologie plus...

.

I believe the artist in each of us,

upon approaching the window and previous to entering the store,

are compelled to stop, enjoy, admire and be inspired by

the amazing talents of this company's team of clever and gifted personnel.





Notwithstanding,

I couldn't seem to let this charming piece just be as it was created,

something inside me causes me to tweak it and make it my own.

Hmmm...possibly it is the possessing of a cache of delicate delights

needing to be seen,

and not tucked out of sight any longer.






I am especially pleased with the addition of vintage lace cuffs

added with the mismatched buttons.

I can assure you this piece is much better looking draped on a form

than the floor, but unfortunately there is no model available today.


.

3 comments:

  1. Good job! I bet it is really beautiful with a long flowy skirt and a pair of boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I am so inspired! Thanks for sharing!
    ELisa
    home sweet nest

    ReplyDelete