Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cookie cutters, clay and crochet



While shopping for some new cookie cutter designs 

 for a Christmas cookie exchange 

that I have been asked to participate in, 

I came across this adorable bird.




The cookies haven't been made yet, 

but I have a sweet ceramic bird dish,




and charming vintage lace embellished ornaments!





They would also make great gift tags or ornaments

and considering that they are zero calories, can be sprinkled with 

glitter instead of sugar and they will last forever,

I wonder if the girls would mind?





Thrilled to have A Somerset Holiday 

publish them in their 2017 issue!


.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous. I bet someone not accomplished at pottery (like me) could even pull this off with a paper clay and a good texture stamp. I may have to borrow this one, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete