Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Inspired by Anthropologies new ceramic dish designs,



       shown here...






I pull out a piece of bisque and some glazes to create

my own version in a turquoise color scheme.






I begin with a quick pencil sketch then begin mixing

 and layering colors and use a darker blue for the outline

 on the fish before putting it in for the final firing.






My fish has his own little personality and was fun to create! 

How cool is that to make your own dishware?






...and the creative roll continues!






.





2 comments:

  1. Oh Paulette! How darling! I can't even imagine how fun it must be to be able to design your own unique dishware. What a talented lady you are. I think I would be making all kinds of personal items. So impressive!!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I love that it's yours and I especially love the colors! You rock!

    ReplyDelete