Sunday, October 7, 2012

Anthropologie New York City



This is one of my all time favorite haunts for inspiration!



Hand crafted owls, perched on tree branches 

greet you as you enter...


The layered abundance of displays are a feast for the imagination!


I would love this cart to store all the ceramics I've created 

that are taking over my studio!


Great use of plumbing pipes and the amazing paper background!






Sweet and unexpected lace insert on this sweater!




I have a thing for boxes and drawers...


and these are so fun!






Fabulous layered frame wall!







I love the feminine feel of this display!


This is such a great table for a working studio!!!





Even the employees and customers add inspired style!





.
Just wanted to share the creative inspiration...

for more New York fall window displays click here





1 comment:

  1. I love Anthropologie too. The one here in Phoenix did a huge display with old glassware that they had gold leafed. It was wonderful. :) Love your blog. I'm your newest follower.

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete