Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de mayo


Salsa dish design...

I begin with a pencil sketch then glaze it,



here it is after firing.




It is a visual recipe for making salsa,

just add the ingredients shown.


Then I chose to recreate it in a round design.






This next one is a favorite,
originally designed (out of necessity) to use as a sugar rimmer for lemon drop martinis.


Use a lemon slice to moisten the rim of the glass then dip it in sugar.
The lime in the center keeps the sugar where it needs to be.




Then I changed the color way to use for margarita time,
{ I had help with the rhyme }



It reads...

To drink a few is not a fault ... just take them with a grain of salt.




I presented this design to a company as a new product last year,


I am eager to see what comes of it.



.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful designs. Love each piece. I hope for something good!

    ReplyDelete